Designing to exceed expectations.
Town of Taber Fire Chief, Steve Munshaw, wanted a fire training modular building that met a variety of needs. The final design met all his requests and exceeded expectations.
This structure includes:
- Four 40 ft. and four 20 ft. containers
- Apartment style stair tower with recessed fourth floor BBQ balcony
- Rappel anchor on top of tower
- Four level standpipe with sprinkler system
- 12 ft. steel maze with movable walls
- Interior stairs for below grade attack
- Concrete floors
- Adjustable angle roof simulator
- Forcible entry door
- 10 ft. Class A burn room.
- Flush floor hatches
“Fire Training Solutions has been amazing to work with. They have taken a thought and moved it into a reality.
Mike and Richard have been great. Any changes or alterations have been dealt with very professionally.
Working with Southland Trailers has also been great. Cal, the shop foreman, is excellent.”
– Steve Munshaw, Fire Chief
Looking for more inspiration?
Browse through our collection of completed structures while you dream up your own. And when you’re ready, contact us to create a structure that’s all you imagined.