Building a valued community resource, one phase at a time.
In 2012, the City of Hinton decided to move forward with their vision of a regional fire training centre. This centre would be completed in phases, as budget and partners become available. The resulting structure is a tremendous resource to the surrounding communities and local businesses.
Phase one of this structure includes:
- One 40 ft. and one 20 ft. container
- Class A burn room
- Open burn area on level two
- Interior movable steel walls
- Exterior stairs and grating, designed to be removable
- Five windows
- Five doors
- Interior stairs for below grade attack
Phase two of this structure includes:
- Three 40 ft. and two 20 ft. containers
- Third level motel room simulator
- Rappel hook
- Two tie-off hooks over the windows
- 12 ft. maze with movable walls
- RIT hatch
- Hatch and ladder to the top of level four
- Apartment balcony simulator
- Large 12 ft. burn room with double doors
- Confined space tubes and hatches
Looking for more inspiration?
Browse through our collection of completed structures while you dream up your own. And when you’re ready, contact us to create a structure that’s all you imagined.