Optimized countryside training solution.
This fire training structure is located in the further regions of Lac Ste. Anne County, AB. It is made of three containers in a two-story configuration. Its sister structure is located at the Mayerthorpe East Fire Station.
This structure includes:
- Three 40 ft. containers in a two-story format
- Level two is accessible by exterior and interior stairs
- 40 ft. grated decking over level one, with full safety railings
- Interior opening with a 4 ft. sliding door
- Forcible entry door
- Two steel exterior doors
- Two steel shuttered windows
Looking for more inspiration?
Browse through our collection of completed structures while you dream up your own. And when you’re ready, contact us to create a structure that’s all you imagined.