Optimized countryside training solution.
As Fire Chief Randy Schroeder was assessing his fire training needs, he partnered with Fire Training Solutions to create a plan. Together, they decided to build two training facilities in separate areas of Lac Ste. Anne County to meet the regional needs. These plans culminated in late 2017, when two buildings were ordered. This project was completed in the Summer of 2018.
This structure includes:
- Two 40 ft. containers and one 20 ft. container
- Level two is accessible by exterior and interior stairs
- 40 ft. grated decking over levels one and two
- Hatch and ladder to level two
- Forcible entry door
- Two steel exterior doors
- Two steel shuttered windows
- 4 ft. opening with a sliding door
- 5000 lb fall restraint over second level window
Looking for more inspiration?
Browse through our collection of completed structures while you dream up your own. And when you’re ready, contact us to create a structure that’s all you imagined.