Straightforward design with the ability to expand.
Built in the spring of 2008, this is phase one of a three-phase plan. The City of Revelstoke wanted a straightforward design that had the ability to expand. Chief Rob Girard’s primary purpose for the structure was to train basic fire behaviour and transition to full service training in the future.
This structure includes:
- One 20 ft. and two 40 ft. containers
- 20 ft. serrated steel grating with full handrails
- First and second floor entry and egress
- Interior stair for below grade attack
- Single burn room with thermal protection
- Fully expandable for future training growth
Looking for more inspiration?
Browse through our collection of completed structures while you dream up your own. And when you’re ready, contact us to create a structure that’s all you imagined.